Heianjingu-mae Station (平安神宮前駅)
Heianjingu-mae Station was a railway station located in Kyoto City's Higashiyama Ward. The station belonged to the Keihan Keishin Line of the Keihan Railway Company, which was known as Keihanshin Kyuko Railway Company at the time of the station's closure.
August 15, 1912: The Keishin Electric Tramway was established and the station was opened as Otenmon Station.
July 1, 1928: The station's name was changed to Jingu-michi Station.
February 20, 1931: It was relocated to the combined use tramway on Sanjo-dori Street.
1941: It was renamed Heianjingu-mae Station.
1944: The station was closed.
Keihanshin Kyuko Railway Company