Mimurodo Station (三室戸駅)
It is located on the ground level, with an island platform serving two tracks. It has only ticket gate, located on the Uji side of the platform. A waiting room is located around the middle of the platform, and there is a lavatory on the Chushojima side of the platform. The station is manned all day long.
* The platform length for each of the tracks is sufficient to accommodate a five-car train. No track number is displayed.
Uji Station of Keihan Electric Railway is approximately 400 meters south of this station.
The Uji Todo post office
February 1, 1917: The station came into operation.
October 1, 1943: The companies concerned merged, and this station became a facility of Keihanshin Express Electric Railway (Hankyu Corporation).
November 1, 1943: Its operation was discontinued.
April 1, 1947: Its began operating again.
December 1, 1949: Due to a separation of the company, this station became a facility of Keihan Electric Railway.
June 26, 2000: An air conditioner was installed in the waiting room.
During the holidays of June 1999, Uji rapid trains on the Keihan Uji Line stopped at this station. This was because of the station's close proximity to Mimuroto-ji Temple, which is famous for hydrangea blossoms.